Register Now Cost: USD 76.00 Duration: 3 hours Starting Time: 7:30pm Meeting
Cost: USD 76.00
Duration: 3 hours
Starting Time: 7:30pm
Meeting Point: Kenya Comfort Hotel Suites, Milimani Nairobi, Kenya
Ending Point: Kenya Comfort Hotel Suites, Milimani Nairobi, Kenya
Inclusions: Local language speaking guide
Three drinks of your choice (Local beer, wine or soft drink)
Typical African dinner (Main course only)
Professional driver and transport to and from the meeting point
Exclusions: Additional food and drinks
Tips for your local guide
Items of a personal nature
Dress standard: Modest clothing
Your Trip: This trip is offered on a “join-in” basis. Maximum group size is 12
Confirmation of Booking: If you have a voucher, your booking is confirmed!
- Discover a side to Nairobi you’ve never seen before
- Venture through Nairobi’s CBD after dark with an expert local guide
- Sample authentic East African cuisine and popular local beers and beverages
- Taste some weird, yet wonderful Kenyan food
- Hang out in some cool local Nairobi evening hotspot
- You’ll kick off this Nairobitour by hoping in our private transport and head towards our first stop, a local bar in Nairobi’s Central Business District (CBD).
- Next up, it’ll be time for dinner, and for this we’ve handpicked a special local Nairobirestaurant (naturally!).
- To wash that all down, we’ll take the time to enjoy an after-dinner drink – maybe something to fend off the food coma! After a relaxing nightcap, we’ll drop you back off at Kenya Comfort Hotel Suites, where this Nairobifood and culture tour will end
Nairobi has a vibrant, fascinating, eccentric city nightlife. Live music is everywhere and even nightclubs host a mix of DJ sets and guest bands. Take break wildlife and discover the nightlife of Nairobi with our tour. See some of the city’s hot spots after dark, sample the local drinks and bites in bars and restaurants, and savor typical Kenyan dishes at dinner. Nairobi has plenty of bars and discotheques within the city center and also in the suburbs. Music in the clubs will vary depending on clubs. It could be pop, rock and African beats.
(Friday) 7:30 pm - 12:30 am EST
Sonder Travels+1-980-277-1055 email@example.com